Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Forex Press Blogger Template



If I see green color, my mind directly connect with nature, tree and leaf. :). But this green is difference. it is related with money. hahahah...
In my country, money is not only in green but also in red, blue, and brown.
Again, hahahah.... Green is just metaphor right....!! just kidding men, just kidding....:).

By the way, as new comer, I would like to Introduce Forex Press V. 1.0 Blogger Template that I have converted from Word Press for you.

This template has been tested in :

1. Internet Explorer 6. (new versions will view it best, like IE 8)
2. Mozilla Firefox 2.xx (new versions will view it best, like Firefox 3.xx)
3. Opera 9.0 (new versions will view best)

After Downloading, please leave a comment below..... yeah... ...........:)

demo download




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home