Blogger Templates: Photoblog III
This free Blogger template photoblog webdesign is based on the Blogger page color theme. Check out these other photoblog templates.
The template image is captured from a 1024 pixels wide screen. This template has 3 'sidebar' columns below the post column. The post column is wide without any other columns next to it. This style is especially great if you want to build a photo blog with lots of large photos and images. Click here to learn how to post large photos and images in your blog.
After reading the 'post large photo' instructions, we recommend that the width you use for this photoblog is 680px, ie, use the code below to post your large photos:
<img src="http://PhotoURL" width="680px" />
The height will adjust accordingly to keep the original image aspect ratio.
- The "Read more..." function is available to shorten posts.
- Almost all colors and fonts are easy to customize.
- Blog Posts Edit buttons are fully functional.
- Flexible number of sidebars.
- Menubar below the header for easy navigation.
- Header image can be easily changed.
- Tested ok in all browsers using Browsershots.org.
Help links: template installation guides and instructions.
To put the header image in your blog, click on the image below to open up a larger size and save it into your computer. Then, upload the image using the Layout > Page Elements > Header Edit tab. If you want to use your own image for the header, the image width has to be 728 pixels (with any height).